PEER SPECIALIST SERVICES
Southwest Counseling Service has four Peer Specialists that provide support to clients receiving Mental Health or Recovery services. The Peer Specialists demonstrate strong qualities and advocate for behaviorial health services.
Our Peer Specialists provide mutual support by:
- Demonstrating value in each other
- Engaging each other in recovery
- Inspiring hope
- Providing a sense of belonging and community
- Providing supportive relationships
- Sharing experiences and knowledge
- Sharing skills and social learning
- Showing encouragement and support
For more information, please call (307) 352-6677.